2. Definitions used in this Policy
Personal Data – Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person such as name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, and other information that is not otherwise publicly available.
Processing – Any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – A natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – A natural person under 13 years of age
3. DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your Personal Data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
4. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – Meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – Meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – Meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – Meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – Meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – Meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – Meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – In the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – Meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – You have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
5. What Personal Data we gather about you
While going through the website you may have uncertainty regarding a) What Information does Zapak collect, b) Why does Zapak Collect these Information. To make all these uncertainties clear, we bring to your knowledge that collecting information from you is being done on a voluntary basis. Our primary goal in collecting Personal Data is to provide you, the user, with a Unique and Customized experience on our Site and to deliver best services, products, and more relevant contents to you, and visitors.
- Collection of Information
Like most Internet services, we may also use log files on the server side. The data held in log files includes your IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser type, e-mail application, Internet service provider, referring/exit Web pages, computer platform type, date/time stamp, and user activity (e.g., feature usage, user rankings, game statistics). Zapak may use server log data to analyze trends, administer the services offered through the Site. IP addresses are not tied to any personally identifiable information.
In addition, the software enabling the Site may have associated log and temporary files that are stored on Zapak's servers. These files store your account information, preference settings, system notifications as well as other data necessary to enable you to participate on the Site. Your information may also exist within regularly performed server backups. The foregoing information is collected on an aggregated and anonymous basis.
When any game is updated or "patched," our patch routine may check your computer to see that you have the most recent version of game-specific files.
- Methods for Collecting Information:
6. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The information which we collect and store during normal use of the site is used to monitor use of the site and to help its further development. Such use does not always result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored.
By submitting your Personal Data through this website, you shall be consenting to it being processed in the manner described above by Group affiliates.
We may occasionally employ other companies to perform services necessary for our internal operations, such as companies that personalize our web pages, process credit card transactions, analyze customers' interaction with our Site, and process consumer surveys. We also provide postal addresses to the Post Office for delivery purposes. While providing their services, these companies may access your Personal Data. These companies have agreed to securely store and maintain the Personal Data received from us.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- Employees are expected to act towards other colleagues/Employees professionally and respectfully, and in a cordial manner.
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
7. WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
(ii) protect your safety or security, including the safety and security of your property; or
(iii) protect the safety and security of our website or third parties.
8. HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR DATA?
The security of your data is important to us and our third party vendors. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number, Pan number or other details) on our site or an affiliate sign up page, registration or order forms, both we and our third party vendors encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
9. OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
The Site will not knowingly collect, use or retain Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13, for any purpose whatsoever (including internal or external marketing or promotional purposes). If you are under the age of 13, you will need your parent or guardian's consent before you can provide any personal information to us for purposes of registration and other online activities.
By registering to this site we have reasons to believe that you have taken required consents from your Parents / Guardian.
10. ACCESS, CHANGE OR DELETE DATA
- By Parents about their children
Once again, we would like to assure you that we do not keep any information other than what is listed above. However, parents are welcome to contact us about any Personal Data about their child by email. If your child's personal changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete it by making the change by contacting us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your request to access within 30 days. Parents may request for
1) we discontinue collection and use of their Child's Personal Information
2) we delete the Child's Personal Information
Which can be done by contacting us at the email address provided above.
- By Users
If your Personal Data changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or delete it by making a request to us or by contacting us at the email address provided above. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of our website, you can email us at email@example.com
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any Personal Data.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Linking to third party sites
To provide relevant information not found on our website, We may provide links from our websites to third party websites and we encourage our users to read third party sites privacy policies before submitting personal information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the content of third party sites. We hereby disclaim any representations or warranties expressed on any site other than own site.
13. CONTACT INFORMATION
801/ 802, Grandeur Lotus,
Captain Sawant Marg,
Andheri (W), Mumbai – 400 053
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org